At the beginning of the 19th century, Russian active armed forces in the Caucasus were part of the Caucasian inspection, in 1815 a Separate Georgian corps was formed, renamed in 1820 as a Separate Caucasian corps. Its first commander was General A.P. Ermolov.
The Separate Caucasian corps took part in all the wars and clashes that took place in the Caucasus. December 6, 1857, the Separate Caucasian corps was transformed into the Caucasian army, and once the Caucasian war ended in 1865, its formations became part of the Caucasian military district. One of the most famous regiments was his Majesty's 17th Dragoon Nizhny Novgorod regiment, awarded all possible collective awards
The exhibit hall presents samples of uniforms and weapons of soldiers and officers of regular troops stationed in the Caucasus, awards, and military items.